CONTRACTS / PROJECTS – WHAT WE DO
- We specialise in managing short or long term contracts.
- Prices can be agreed on a fixed price basis or fixed base plus alloy surcharge for the duration of the contract.
- Periods of the contract can vary to suit your needs, but they are typically between 3 to 12 months.
- Deliveries can be made to your agreed schedules or individual items can be called off as you require, allowing you to have the quantities you need on the day you need them.
- Cut pieces can be packed to customer requirements, either on euro pallets or in your own containers/stillages.
- Colour coding or specific etching/marking available.
- All of our systems are ISO 9001:2008 approved.
- We are experienced in complex project work in a variety of industries working closely with companies throughout the supply chain.
- Our initial objective is to enable our customer to competitively quote the price and delivery necessary to obtain the contract.
- We would then work with both customer and producer to project manage the contract until material is successfully delivered on time, along with all relevant documentation.
- Projects are predominately for Tube, Pipe and Fittings, involving custom made items. The project management entails a variety of tasks such as pre-production meetings, mill visits, expediting, testing, certification, etc.
View Reference List