Services / Cutting – WHAT WE OFFER
As well as our stock of over 5,000 tonnes The Amodil Group have an extensive range of services to offer. From cutting and packaging to complex certification, project management and technical support we can fulfil almost any customer requirements.
- Most products are stocked in random lengths; our cutting service allows customers to purchase exact requirements.
- Variety of saws providing over 1,000 hours of weekly cutting capacity.
- Cut up to 520 mm dia.
- Multiple cuts or individual items.
- Cut pieces held in stock for contracts / projects.
- Cutting tolerance to 0.5 mm if required.
- We only use test houses approved to ISO / IEC 17025 and with UKAS, IAS and NATA accreditations.
- 3.2 certification and material verification available on request.
- Full mill certificates supplied with every delivery according to current British, European and American Standards.
- Fully ISO Approved.
- Non Destructive Testing
- Ultrasonic Inspection
- Hardness Check
- Dye Penetrant Inspection
- PMI – Qualitative
- PMI – Quantitative
- Destructive Testing
- Product Analysis
- Corrosion Tests
- Micrographic Examination
- Impact Tests
- Tensile Tests
- Hardness Tests
- On site bevelling service for Seamless Pipe.
- All Round and Hexagon Bars from 7 mm to 60 mm have a 90° chamfer at one end, allowing effortless feeding into CNC machines.
- We can offer dull, satin, bright, mirror or super mirror polishing on most products.
Packing, protection and marking can be carried out to comply with client specifications including:
- Polyethylene/shrink wrapping
- Wooden cases/stillages/crates/pallets made to size and fumigated
- Colour coding
- End caps on pipe
- Full fleet of Amodil vehicles delivering all over the country.
- 48 hour delivery service nationwide, 24 hour service to many areas.
- 90% of deliveries made on our own transport.
- Different vehicle sizes to enable access to all premises and easy unloading.
- Exporting available to all parts of the world.
- We are experienced in complex project work in a variety of industries working closely with companies throughout the supply chain.
- Our initial objective is to enable our customer to competitively quote the price and delivery necessary to obtain the contract.
- We would then work with both customer and producer to project manage the contract until material is successfully delivered on time, along with all relevant documentation.
- Projects are predominately for Tube, Pipe and Fittings, involving custom made items. The project management entails a variety of tasks such as pre-production meetings, mill visits, expediting, testing, certification, etc.
- Professional and experienced sales staff, many have been with The Amodil Group for over 15 years.
- Accompanied mill visits.
- Certificate amendments.
- On sight customer product training.
- Extensive knowledge of processes, metallurgy, technical specifications, inspection, testing and much more.
- Rapid response to any technical queries.